Our hydrosol is a combination of the entire plant - from leaf to root, flower to fruit - intensifying and focusing the therapeutic power of its aroma and fluids. These subtle, aromatic waters are a safe alternative to essential oils because they can be applied directly to the skin. The hydrosol embodies the true essence of the flower, its very soul, in every drop. The entire process is kept organic from plantings through to the hydrosol distillation process that keeps the botanical fruit and plant essences intact.
Here are the hydrosols we produce, and their individual properties:
EUCALYPTUS HYDROSOL:: Fresh, energizing and refreshing! This medicinal hydrosol water is steam distilled in small batches to produce the highest quality eucalyptus water. Hydrosol waters can be used in lotions, creams, bath preparations or on the skin. With its lovely cool and fresh aroma, Eucalyptus hydrosol
- exhibits antiseptic and anti-oxidant properties
- helpful for treating insect bites, grazes, minor cuts
- first line of defense against respiratory problems and
- infections, coughs, colds, chest infections and hay-fever-type allergies
- good gargle, mouthwash or cough treatment, even on its own
HEMP HYDROSOL: Hemp hydrosol is obtained by steam distillation from the flowers and upper leaves of the Cannabis plant. It should not be confused with hemp oil which is a vegetable oil that is expeller pressed from the seeds of low-THC varieties of hemp. This mixture of hemp hydrosol is to be used as a
- relaxant and anti-inflammatory massage massage fluid
- cicatrises the lesions due to certain skin diseases.
- helps relieve muscle fatigue
- paraplegia and phantom pains of post-amputation
- acts against digestive system inflammations
LAVENDER HYDROSOL: Cleansing and refreshing, add it to masks, use before and after shaving to prevent inflammation and ingrown hairs, or use in the home, car or office to promote calmness. Even young children can use it as their own personal and non-allergenic perfume mist. Excellent daily skin care treatment for any skin type.
- Especially cooling for eczema and
- regenerative for fragile or damaged skin
- gentle and effective cleanser and healer for cuts and scrapes for adults and children
- used for infants as a room spray for calming sleep
- in the bath or spritzed on cloth for a healthy alternative to baby wipes
- cold compress for headaches and migraines
PLUMERIA HYDROSOL: Also known as pink Frangipani, is a sweet, fragrant tropical flower that cools, calms and reduces pitta. Certified organic plumeria hydrosol opens the gate to the Mystery. It brings a beautiful reminder that there is more to life...Enjoy! Luxury for your soul.
ROSEMARY HYDROSOL: Distilled from organic Rosemary, this hydrosol is a wonderful addition in the kitchen. It can be added to cooking water for flavor, or used as an anti-bacterial spray on counter tops. Energizing and stimulating! Helps with those days when we need a little boost with our mental clarity.
- nice toner for hair and face
- vivacious spray for culinary dishes
- rejuvenative and anti-aging
- add to many products and treatments.
- suitable for food and cosmetic use
CILANTRO HYDROSOL: Essence of Cilantro is a pure steam distillation of remote mountain cilantro. It is produced using natural deep-well spring waters rich in essential minerals and nutrients. Essence of Cilantro, a hydrosol full of highly oxygenated compounds and hydrophilic nutrients, is the ideal addition to a healthy diet.
- supports organ function, including the pancreas and intestines.
- stimulates the flow of digestive juices.
- relieves anxiety and insomnia
- treatment of acne, applied to face as a toner
Hydrosols are the pure, water-based solutions created when essential oils are steam distilled. They are the condensate of water coproduced during the steam (hydro-distillation) of plant material for aromatherapeutic purposes.
Usually the distillation is undertaken to obtain the essential oils contained in the plant material, but also is done specifically for the plant water that results.
Hydrosols contain all of the plant in every drop, just like a hologram. They contain the water-soluble components, the essential oil molecules, the very fluid that was flowing through the plant cells when the plant was collected. It's all there in the matrix of water that is so much more than water, one of the most recognized holographic substances in healing.
(the size of a wine bottle)